Music with Mr. Mancini
Good Luck to you on Monday Please review your music and be ready for a great show! Over
the vacation please practice pages 12-14.
Practice our 4 songs and the ssb. We are going to be great!
Advanced Band Lessons
lessons are 1-1:40pm everyday. Over the Vacation please work on pages 8-12 in the red book. Listen to the sixteenth notes,
then play. Any questions contact me.
Advanced band only
Band Members Please Practice This Way:
1. Read music
2. Clap rhythm
3. Finger the notes
4. After you have done all this... play!!!
5. Scales, Scales and more Scales!!!
Kindegarten- 2nd grade
1. Students will learn the proper way to use their jaw(mouth) in singing
2. Students will develop and acquire vocal techniques through vocalization exercises
3. Students will be able to sing assigned songs with and without accompaniment
4. Students will be able to recall and remember lyrics and movements to assigned songs.
5. Students will show signs of confidence in singing and leading ensemble(group)
Goals for Third and Fourth
1. Students will be able to read music pitches(G,A,B,C and D)
2. Students will be able to read rhythms that accompany musical pitches(quarter, half,whole and eighth)
3. Students will be able to play and read musical pitches and rhythms solo and/or with an ensemble
4. Students will develop a good tone and proper posture
Goals for Fifth
1. Students will be able to read lyrics to the assigned songs
2. Students will be able to sing assigned songs in tune with correct articulation solo and/or with an ensemble
3. Students will be able to memorize assigned musical pieces for winter, spring and graduation performances
4. Students will have a musical experience through the mediums of rehearsals and performance